"How to Double Your Brain
In Two Weeks or Less!"
Using Tried and Tested Proven Methods...
Develop "Brain Empowering"
Techniques to Boost Your IQ and Increase Your Concentration!
Discover how you can...
- Think Better, Clearer, Faster
- Easily Remember Names Facts and Faces
- Eat for Perfect Brain Health!
- Achieve Top Grades in Any Examination Subject!
- Make Your Hopes and Dreams Become Reality!
Hi! In the next few minutes I want to reveal to you how you can “supercharge” your brain to memorize,recall or recite any information whatsoever, as and when you need to.
Also, I’m going to show you how so called “clever” people aren’t necessarily that clever – they’re just using “insider secrets” to boost their brain power – and how you too can have their secret success formula!
I'm also going to reveal to you how you can unlock the enormous potential of your brain to create the lifestyle you deserve and have always wanted.
So, what if I showed you the "Insider Secrets?" What if I revealed to you methods which, with a little practice and patience, you could master for yourself that would give you the skills and confidence to have facts and figures, places and names at the tip of your tongue?
What if you had "insider knowledge" about “Brain Foods” that have the potential to turbo charge your brain?
How could you use knowledge about legitimate “Smart Drugs” that may enhance your memory? And what if you knew about a system that could help you to build inner confidence? “Double you Brain Power” will supply you with the “insider secrets” you need to Turbo charge your brain to memorize, recite or recall any information whatsoever, as and when you need to.
You will be able to gain your new qualifications with ease and efficiency, impress your friends, peers and colleagues with your never ending fountain of knowledge, realize your earning potential and pass important examinations, with an efficient investment of time and energy.
In fact,this 128 page book will allow you to save time, because once you put all the hints,tips and techniques inside this book into practice, you will be able to take in information faster, easier and quicker!
Even if you already have the lifestyle you desire, "Double Your Brain Power" will reveal to you hints, tips and techniques to help you fully unleash the power of your intellect……take a look right now at some of the information contained in your book.
- *An “Insider Technique” that will allow you to recall crucial information instantly!
- The best time of the day for your brain to take in and retain new information!
- Something you must do to retain new information in your brain indefinitely!
- How to turn numbers into words for easier retention!
- The top ten foods to eat for maximum brain power!
- Magical oil that will supercharge your brain!
- Prescription drugs to artificially boost your brain power.
- One substance to avoid if you want to boost your brain power.
- The insecticide that millions of people legitimately “puff” into their body – but kills brain cells at an alarming rate!
- How an old postcard can dramatically improve your reading speed. Forget about expensive Speed Reading Courses!
- Differences between pleasures reading, study reading and maximum potential reading. Find out which is best to use and when!
- Three actions you must perform if you want a life of achievement success – and you don’t have to ask anyone’s permission to do them! Knowing these 3 actions alone is worth the whole content of this book. Because these 3 actions have been proven to guarantee life success!
Here is a list of my Top Five Brain Food, which could possibly double your brain power!
Perhaps the number one Brain Food for brain health, the case for
Omega-3 oils is overwhelming. Omega-3 oils, (or Omega-3 Fatty
Acids) are essential fatty acids necessary for human health.
They are termed "essential" because they cannot be produced by
the body, and so must be obtained from the diet. Omega-3 oils
are beneficial because they provide fluidity to cell membranes
and improve communication between brain cells. They may help to
boost learning power, but also greatly enhance mood. Foods rich
in omega-3 oils include oily fish such as sardines, salmon and
mackerel. Maybe fish is a “brain food” after all!
Vegetables and Legumes
Unlike processed flour which contains simple carbohydrates,
vegetables and legumes contain complex carbohydrates which can
supply your brain with a steady source of energy. These include
soybeans, kidney beans, chick peas, and lentils.
Soya contains natural plant Oestrogens called Isoflavones.
They are thought to act on oestrogen receptors in the human
brain, particularly those in the hippocampus, which we know is a
crucial area for memory. As a result, new nerve connections may
form more readily.
Medical trials have shown that persons fed a high Soya diet
showed improvements in verbal and non-verbal memory and in
mental flexibility. Good sources of Soya include Soya milk and
Fruit such as Blueberries, Blackberries, Cranberries, Strawberries
and Raspberries contain anti-oxidants, helping to rid the body of
harmful free radicals produced during body cells converting oxygen
Scientific Studies have shown that a good dietary intake of
antioxidants from fruits and vegetables will significantly reduce
the risk of developing “Cognitive Impairment”.
Good news for all chocolate lovers!
Studies have hinted that eating milk chocolate may boost brain
function. Substances, like Theobromine, Phenethylamine and
Caffeine, present in milk chocolate, can act as stimulants that
may lead to increased mental performance.
More Food for your Brain
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by
Google, ClickBetter, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo or Bing nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google, ClickBetter,
Yahoo, eBay, Amazon, or Bing. The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system. Certified Self Improvement
does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown in this presentation do not represent an indication of future
success or earnings. The company declares the information shared is true and accurate.
||Terms Of Service
||Customer Support Help Desk